Leaking Ink Pen is founded by two friends who both love shoes, but have very different tastes in shoes. We spend way too much time ogling gorgeous shoes (and arguing over them) and started this blog to share the love, like the hippies that we are.
Oh, and before you guys start ordering, please take some time to read our Terms & Conditions. It'll only take about two minutes. Just keep scrolling down and you'll find it, it's that fat paragraph of text.
You'll also find the shoe size chart, heavily photoshopped pictures of us, ordering information, payment method, all that jazz.
I actually look less like MJ, and I definitely will not molest your children/shoes. HAHA PENis.
Hello, I will be the one responding to your emails. Any and all PENis jokes will have a surcharge of RM100 to compensate for my hurt feelings. Thank you and have a nice day.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
When ordering, please send us the following information-
Name: Contact No.: Address: Item Name/Amount:
Item Colour: Item Price: Delivery Method:
*note that COD dates cannot be arranged until we have received stock from our supplier.
We will reply your emails as soon as we can, within 1-2 days, and will send you banking information after you have confirmed your order.
We accept -
Please note that Paypal payments may incur a surcharge to cover Paypal charges, so to be honest we don't encourage it.
Terms & Conditions
1. All items listed here are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated.
2. All items are pre-order from the US unless otherwise stated, so full payment will be required before we can place your order.
3. In the event that our suppliers have gone out of stock, we will fully refund your payment promptly - we don't take money for stock we couldn't order. 4. Shipping is FREE!
5. We ship via Poslaju and not Pos Express. 6. Goods sold are not exchangeable or refundable. 7.We will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the package during the course of delivery. 8. COD can be arranged around Jalan Ipoh or The Curve at our discretion, but full payment will still be required at time of ordering.
9. We are unable to reserve items due to the fact that we rely on our supplier's stock, so please order as close to the end of our batch deadline as possible. 10. We are unable to give a discount on shoes due to heavy international courier costs and possible customs tax, but COD in bulk enables us (and you!) to save on local shipping. Please rest assured we try to provide the lowest prices possible, we love shoes as much as you do!
11. We won't call you hun or dear, but that doesn't mean we'll cheat your money.